Average waiting time for 1.4 SE SC ?

Andyw25

Dec 7, 2009
Gretna, Scotland
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone had any idea how long the waiting period is for the 1.4 SC in SE trim, i ordered mine in october but havent had any news as to what build dates it is in or was in, i don't have a delivery date either, i added on afew extras such as the bigger alloys and tinted glass, alarm etc but didn't think it would take this long, has anyone else ordered a similar car that can tell me how long they waited roughly ?, Many Thanks, Andy

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
mine took about 3 months to arrive, get in touch with the dealer and ask them for a date, they should have an idea by now

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
i ordered mine at the end of july and had it end of september start of october cant remember exactly but ,
my dealer rang me about 2 weeks before it arrived to let me know the dates etc,

just ring them and they can chase it up for you,

dont worry though ,most people are in the same boat with waiting times, just makes getting the car even more special if you have been waiting for a while

MikeyMK5

I ordered mine through a mate at SEAT salisbury last week and it will be built week ending 6th feb and expected delivery to him of week starting 8th march!!

Its having extras also, tints, black alloys and electric mirrors.

He said it is usually 12 weeks from ordering to delivery but they had been doing it quicker recently??:D

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I ordered mine 12/10/09 and it is due next week. Its bad that they haven't given you any further details. I'd have a moan TBH.

Fredthered

Nov 3, 2009
North West
I orderd my cupra on 31st oct and got told yesterday that its on for end of January build (can't remeber the week number lol was too giddy when i got the call lol) but should have it beggining of March now if all goes well!

JonDog

I ordered my 1.4 SE at the end of May and got it at the beginning of September.

Andyw25

Dec 7, 2009
Gretna, Scotland
Hi, went into the showroom today after work, my car should be arriving at the end of this month and should be ready for the beginning of february, it does mean i will miss out on the new '10 plate tho which i believe starts on the 1st of march, that is a little dissapointing but i want a private plate anyway so it should be fine, i will post some pictures once ive got the car :)

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
You can always ask them to defer its registration and pick it up on 1st March,

Thats what iv done with mine, its due middle of feb and i said i want to wait now, 2 more weeks isnt gonna make any difference, they said they were more than willing too. this time next month tho is going to be the hard bit :p

Andyw25

Dec 7, 2009
Gretna, Scotland
Hi, i was considering waiting to get the 10 plate but it means my trade in car will be worth less money, it's unfortunate but i can just get a private plate, can't really afford to loose more money.

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
Hi, i was considering waiting to get the 10 plate but it means my trade in car will be worth less money, it's unfortunate but i can just get a private plate, can't really afford to loose more money.

If they've quoted you a price to trade in at then they should keep it, no matter what date you picked the car up, my trade in price was agreed last September and i went in today and thats still what there giving me.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise