Back in a Cupra 15 years after the 1st one... Cupra 280 in Cornwall

R1chy99

Aug 21, 2020
Hello all

Back in 2004 I was the very proud and excited owner of a 12 month old Ovni Yellow Leon Cupra R.

I'm now the equally as excited owner of a slightly leggy Leon Cupra 280 so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say hello. I will definitely be on the look out for help and advice as I've only picked it up today and have already noticed that the drive mode button does nothing other than briefly light up so I'll have to address that but everything else seems to work so far.

Rich

Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Hello all

Back in 2004 I was the very proud and excited owner of a 12 month old Ovni Yellow Leon Cupra R.

I'm now the equally as excited owner of a slightly leggy Leon Cupra 280 so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say hello. I will definitely be on the look out for help and advice as I've only picked it up today and have already noticed that the drive mode button does nothing other than briefly light up so I'll have to address that but everything else seems to work so far.

Rich
Welcome. Glad to be back in a Leon?
I have a mk1 LCR in grey. I do love a yellow one.
What colour is your new one?
We’re off to Cornwall for the week tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

R1chy99

Aug 21, 2020
Welcome. Glad to be back in a Leon?
I have a mk1 LCR in grey. I do love a yellow one.
What colour is your new one?
We’re off to Cornwall for the week tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

Ooh enjoy Cornwall, bring waterproofs and a good anchor to stop yourself blowing away.

The new one is a far less in your face white, I'm meant to be being a bit more sensible. I picked it up fairly cheap so it needs a couple of things doing but early impressions are good, its no mk 1 LCR though

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Ooh enjoy Cornwall, bring waterproofs and a good anchor to stop yourself blowing away.

The new one is a far less in your face white, I'm meant to be being a bit more sensible. I picked it up fairly cheap so it needs a couple of things doing but early impressions are good, its no mk 1 LCR though
Waterproofs are packed. And the kids have packed things as If we’re going for a week in Spain. Lol
Swimming trunks, sun cream, buckets and spades and bodyboards. They must know something I don’t. :unsure:

R1chy99

Aug 21, 2020
Waterproofs are packed. And the kids have packed things as If we’re going for a week in Spain. Lol
Swimming trunks, sun cream, buckets and spades and bodyboards. They must know something I don’t. :unsure:

The weather is looking lovely this morning so you might be lucky. Have a good holiday ?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise