Best air freshner & Leather cleaner

HarveyGTI

as the title suggests....

some air freshners are just minging and smell more like toilet cleaner than a nice fresh smell

also as i have a full leather interior, what is the best leather cleaner to really restore that new out of the showroom look and smell?

Cheers

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I hate air fresheners with a passion. The thought of breathing in that crap every time I get into a car doesn't appeal at all. If your car stinks, it's because you stink or have taken somebody else that stinks in it. Open the windows a bit, and wash :)

:cartman:

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
Halfords sell under-seat air fresheners, they are like a tiny bean bag with scented crystals in and they smell lush. They are out of sight and they last forever. Check em out next time you're in Halfords

I agree with RobM on this one. Can't stand that artificial smell in the car. Fresh and new is the way to go.

Ever since I've had my car I've tried to keep it clean inside and for over 2 years it smelt clean fresh and leathery when I got in... :funk:

month or so ago my GF spilt coffee down the centre air vent (long story) and made the car smell of burnt sugar :banghead2: :ban:

Took ages to get rid of it and she's never smelt the same since (the car I mean)

Gutted :cry:

HarveyGTI

I hate air fresheners with a passion. The thought of breathing in that crap every time I get into a car doesn't appeal at all. If your car stinks, it's because you stink or have taken somebody else that stinks in it. Open the windows a bit, and wash :)

:cartman:

There is always one lol!!

cheers for the help guys, will pop over to Halfords Lunchtime and see what they have got.....as i just work over the road from them

HarveyGTI

well went to Halfords

got the Meguiars leathre cleaner and meguiars tyre cleaner.....and they are doing a 3 for 2 offer on all meguiars cleaning products (cheapest free) so if you are into Meguiars cleaning stuff, i suggest you pop down Halfords and get a free pot of cleaning stuff of some sort

will let you know how the leather cleaner is

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise