Best dump valve for fr tfsi on experience

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Sounds good but last time I had an induction kit thing it took about 4 mpg off me so not going down that route again. Looked on dpms site and seen a forge spacer bov for 48 quid so gonna get that I think :)

Last edited:

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Make sure you order the one for the FR and not the one that is remotely mounted. I just bought one for mine and it was a FMDV14T although I have revision d valve but think this number fits both. Fitting mine tomorrow.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Well that was short lived I just took my spacer off! Getting greif off the missus for how noisy it was so prob gonna sell it now. So kezfr07 you maybe able to buy mine?

Poverty

Well that was short lived I just took my spacer off! Getting greif off the missus for how noisy it was so prob gonna sell it now. So kezfr07 you maybe able to buy mine?

women just dont understand. The amount of times I get women asking me what that noise is lol

Poverty

No she wasn't best pleased but I would go as far to say I am p*ssed off. Maybe I will get away with an intake? She may not notice that?

Best not get an open cone intake mate as it sounds like you have a hoover under the bonnet. Just tell her that its all part of the fun, that it comes with all the fast turbo cars, and show her some vids of rally cars. Then tell her that if she doesnt let you resume your hobby you will love her less :cartman:

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Best not get an open cone intake mate as it sounds like you have a hoover under the bonnet. Just tell her that its all part of the fun, that it comes with all the fast turbo cars, and show her some vids of rally cars. Then tell her that if she doesnt let you resume your hobby you will love her less :cartman:

Or sell it moi haha

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Cleared some space now kev, ive been well busy today, il post the cheque tomorow for definate mate can't wait for the woosh haha

dannyuk

i have a 2007 cupra could someone tell me what dump valve i will need for that sweet sound when changing gear (needs to be loud)? where can i find it

dannyuk

yeah i seen them but not sure what part it is im all new to this

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.