Best dump valve for fr tfsi on experience

dannyuk

dump valave

ok will this be worth getting would you hear it before getting the re-map done

dannyuk

i thought it was pretty cheap kris got me the correct one. whats it sound like anyway

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Apologies kev it was my bollock :) got the car booked in for service Friday so it's getting fitted then
Looking forward to it! You going for the induction kit now then?

dannyuk

kev whats your pipercross sound like i am now goona get the viper

dannyuk

what am i looking for pro filter, mega flow, maxogen, race air?

dannyuk

yeah just a bit ill put it on the credit card viper are ok aint they?

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Aye me n all haha u gonna fit it yourself? I'm hopeless with cars! Dunno about viper I'm just going for the one with the biggest gains seen as I can't have a map

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Apologies kev it was my bollock :) got the car booked in for service Friday so it's getting fitted then
Looking forward to it! You going for the induction kit now then?

Don't know what to do, not done anything yet. I shopped around and found camskill were the cheapest for the ITG at £337
I would be interested to see how noisy your one is to see if I could fit it without here knowing;)
Miss the spacer already:(

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
kev whats your pipercross sound like i am now goona get the viper

I just have the pipercross panel filter mate with the carbonio intake it says you get 10 - 15hp it doesnt make any more noise but throttle response and performance are much much better:D
I would like an ITG but don't know how noisy they are?
is your car mapped Danny?

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Don't know what to do, not done anything yet. I shopped around and found camskill were the cheapest for the ITG at £337
I would be interested to see how noisy your one is to see if I could fit it without here knowing;)
Miss the spacer already:(

Soon as I get one kev il let you know! There's a group buy for the itg going on on the mk5 gti forum ive put my name down they say if they can get 10 people to buy they can do em at £300 Inc vat instead of £350, get on there put your name down :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.