Best Place to get a Turbo, Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi

trillers

Mar 21, 2010
Right, my turbo has blown its seals on my 04/54 Seat Ibiza Cupra Tdi 160. Seat have quoted me £1672.59 for a new one, can anybody tell me a decent place to find a reconditioned one?????

Dom1988

Feb 2, 2010
Wakefield
WOW!!! Hope mine does do that then. Mines same reg as yours, but if it did happen i think i'd get a hybrid turbo instead of a normal one. Probily cheaper aswell.

trillers

Mar 21, 2010
Ye spoke to GSF, they can get one for 695+ VAT so a bit better, europarts need part numbers but reckon itll be around the same figure. What companies would do a hybrid turbo? And how much would I be looking at for one of those bad boys??!!

Disco_Biscuit

Ibiza Cupra Tdi PD200
Jul 8, 2007
Ye spoke to GSF, they can get one for 695+ VAT so a bit better, europarts need part numbers but reckon itll be around the same figure. What companies would do a hybrid turbo? And how much would I be looking at for one of those bad boys??!!

You really need to buy a new one and get it hybrid so around 1k should cover it

CR Turbos are one of the cheapest around. give them a call,

trillers

Mar 21, 2010
Yer think I will give them a call tomorrow, thanks for your help. Turbo solutions got back to me with a quote of £330 for an exchange so will speak to them as well!! I think once I get this sorted im goin to hav the 195bhp map removed from my car!!

Ash_238

Aug 25, 2009
Buy cheap buy twice.

Arl have a look for a turbo for you, whats your reg, arl have a look at work. (I work for Eurocarparts).

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.