Best tyres??

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Well, I went with the general consensus of this thread and am having a pair of Michelin Pilot Sport 4's fitted on Wednesday morning. Just hope they last a bit longer than the Goodyear Efficientgrip I have on there at the moment (~11,000 miles) :oops:.
Those are the tyres i fitted on mine a couple of weeks ago.
Feel brilliant on the road.
Good choice!

Last edited:

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
I see this a lot in my line off work and have noticed that the Avon tyres are bad for the perishing can’t remember replacing a Avon tyre because they where worn out always from the rubber cracking through age
Had to replace two Avon tyres today for the same reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy. I've never had tyres perish on me before - not the premium ones, or the crappy budget ones I got because I was penniless. I know Avons aren't expensive, but these were awful - they failed the MoT because they'd perished so much that you could see the threads.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Crazy. I've never had tyres perish on me before - not the premium ones, or the crappy budget ones I got because I was penniless. I know Avons aren't expensive, but these were awful - they failed the MoT because they'd perished so much that you could see the threads.

We have a few customers that do 800 to 3 k a year in cars and motor homes and we get 3 other garages bring us there mots to do we have a 1990 Astra with less than 30k on the clock it’s a minter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.