Big end conrod bearing

Oct 10, 2019
Greetings, I am doing (almost) complete overhaul of my 2007/8 Cupra. I have everything ready besides big end conrod bearings. Are these the correct ones https://www.ebay.ie/itm/MAIN-SHELL-...101716?hash=item3d4e62c854:g:Ox0AAOSwSQFaAxZA ?

It fits way too many cars in my opinion and almost the exact ones are listed in my local car parts shop,asked the support staff do they have bearings for 2.0 TFSI BWJ 177kw and they say no,even thou 2.0 TFSI is listed. Also in the listing I sent above,they have listed Cupra 265hp,engine is CDLD,mine is BWJ 240 and it isn't listed even thou they are supposed to be same engines.
Part numbers for Mahle bearings on my local site are: Also under fitting vehicles they have bunch of engines,ranging from 1.6 to 2.0 tfsi,but max power they have listed is some 162KW version for Audi.

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Greetings, I am doing (almost) complete overhaul of my 2007/8 Cupra. I have everything ready besides big end conrod bearings. Are these the correct ones https://www.ebay.ie/itm/MAIN-SHELL-...101716?hash=item3d4e62c854:g:Ox0AAOSwSQFaAxZA ?

It fits way too many cars in my opinion and almost the exact ones are listed in my local car parts shop,asked the support staff do they have bearings for 2.0 TFSI BWJ 177kw and they say no,even thou 2.0 TFSI is listed. Also in the listing I sent above,they have listed Cupra 265hp,engine is CDLD,mine is BWJ 240 and it isn't listed even thou they are supposed to be same engines.
Part numbers for Mahle bearings on my local site are: Also under fitting vehicles they have bunch of engines,ranging from 1.6 to 2.0 tfsi,but max power they have listed is some 162KW version for Audi.
Have a look on tsr performance website

I got all my parts from there when i forged my engine on my old cupra

Give them a call as the prices are cheaper than whats shown online?

audi a3 8p 170tdi quattro and a q3 sline stronic 177tdi quattro

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.