Big Thanks To Piper Cams

phoenix

Cossie Crusher
I Know a few of you got hacked off yesterday when Piper advertised in the wrong section , however after spending the morning there the guys are so helpful and I will upload some pics of the new exhaust development they are developing for The LCR.

It's a real proffesional setup as you would expect and im looking forward to seeing what they design.:drool:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Don't mind helping companies out to develop new products. But we have to pay for this place, and we also have a commitment to our sponsors.

If we let everyone just jump on the board and market stuff, then we would be taken for granted. And soon the site would have to close from lack of money.

What we ask a sponsor advertising is such a small amount, based against the potential returns to the business who get involved with the site.

You can see why we get a bit narked off really. They may well be developing products for us, but they are doing it to make money and increase business.

Last edited:

phoenix

Cossie Crusher
maybe they went about it the wrong way but it's another system that will be on the market for all members to enjoy, why not just ask for a small donation as a gesture of good will and everyone will be happy

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
the point is that if anyone could just come along and advertise for free, the site would have to close, due to lack of sponsorship.

Piper are in it to make money, you know. it's show business, not show friends!

all the admins are saying is that Piper should have read the rules, then approached them witrh regards becoming sponsors.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
maybe they went about it the wrong way but it's another system that will be on the market for all members to enjoy, why not just ask for a small donation as a gesture of good will and everyone will be happy

You've missed the point..........it's just forum etiquette anywhere on the web to ask the admins before you stomp in with you size 12's, however good their intentions

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
FWIW, I'm already talking to Piper...

However, you did start the thread on the back foot by stating that we 'got hacked off'

as I'm sure you could imagine, running your own company, if someone came and sat in the office you pay for and started running their own business from there you'd prefer they at least asked you 1st

It's the same here.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise