Big Thanks to yourracingcar.com

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Just a quick post to say a big thanks to Hannah and yourracingcar.com for the support given the the Marshals this year through thier sponsorship of the BMMC overalls.

I will be smartly turned out at my next event in a nice new set of overalls complete with yourracingcar.com logo.

I had to get some more as my old ones had shrunk:whistle:

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Just a quick post to say a big thanks to Hannah and yourracingcar.com for the support given the the Marshals this year through thier sponsorship of the BMMC overalls.

I will be smartly turned out at my next event in a nice new set of overalls complete with yourracingcar.com logo.

I had to get some more as my old ones had shrunk:whistle:

YRC seems to benefit the sport in so many more ways than one (eg. the team). Spot on. Glad to be a supporter, along with many others on this site.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Hi Craig

Actually - you got that the wrong way round....thank you! Whilst it's great to see the logo on the overalls (can you ping me a photo?) is great, your work is more important than our contribution...so thank you.

H

I'll get a photo to you.

If the next meetings anything like normal all the incidents will happen when the photographer is standing with us.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Tony was in a creative mood yesterday.
YRC.jpg

Photo thanks to Tony @ www.fullframephoto.co.uk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.