Black Angel Eyes.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Ive been thinking of getting a set of black angel eye headlights.

Im just wanting some opinions, how do you think they will look on a white car??

Im still slightly unsure if they will look good or not. I know that they look good on a silver car but im unsure of white.

Cheers

Craig.

Last edited:

Mckellar

will look fine if you continue the black elsewhere or else they will just look "stuck on" and end up with a 'pick and mix' modified car.

just dont buy chrome ones.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
will look fine if you continue the black elsewhere or else they will just look "stuck on" and end up with a 'pick and mix' modified car.

just dont buy chrome ones.

I dont like the chrome ones anyway. Well my door handles, mirrors and strip along the boot are still black.

Im also going to get an FK Badgeless grille. Im also considering a set or Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2 or 2.0, which will be in black.

Mckellar

yeah, well u could look into getting GTi sideskirts/splitter to keep the OEM black look.

i can give u an example with my old ibiza if u like?

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
yeah, well u could look into getting GTi sideskirts/splitter to keep the OEM black look.

i can give u an example with my old ibiza if u like?

Ive got the gti splitter already,with an lcr one attached to, still got them to put on tho. Watching a set of gti sideskirts on ebay just now. If i dont win them, can you get them from dealer? And are they expensive if i had to use the dealer route.

I wouldnt mind an example of your old ibiza mate, if you have one.

Mckellar

black and red route:

fm1.jpg

i think u can still get side skirts from dealers, but yeah they wont be cheap!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
black and red route:

fm1.jpg

i think u can still get side skirts from dealers, but yeah they wont be cheap!

I like the red and black route. Think I might just go down the white and black route. What wheels are those??

Im now undecided on the gti/lcr splitter idea, i dont know if i should just put the gti one on. Or get a new one as the one i have has holes in it where i screwed the lcr splitter on.

Mckellar

They were a set called DOTZ vandoort. 15" painted and heavily lacquered black.

theres a pic of the GTI + LCR splitter on my other ibiza

26082007014.jpg

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
They were a set called DOTZ vandoort. 15" painted and heavily lacquered black.

theres a pic of the GTI + LCR splitter on my other ibiza

26082007014.jpg

Think im just going to put the GTI + LCR Splitter on seeing as i have them both ready to go straight on. Just need to get the screws by the arches out!? :cry:

I might go for a wheel with a polished lip, i know they look chav but its just incase i hit any kerbs etc and dont chip the black. Plus my car is an everyday car so would help prolong the wheel.

Definetely going to get an FK Grille, grown bored of the mesh.

Last edited:

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
i think they wanted £65+ vat each....that was at vw stealers, mk3 ones are same fitment and are cheaper but they are primed so would need painting

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.