Black Gloss Painted Plastic Bits

wez1981

Has anyone seen or thought about having the plastic parts of the Cupra/Cupra R painted to a nice gloss black so they give a nice deep shine?

i.e. the Slatted Grille and the honeycomb mesh at the bottom instead of it being just ordinary plastic..

Just a thought i had when looking at some old photos of a Red 306 with gloss black bumper strips, seemed to make the plastic parts appear sharper and cleaner.

or just :ban: ?

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
someone has they bought a grill without the "S" and had to paint it cant remember who it was but search for badgeless grill in leon section you may find something

Andy_1.8Se

Jul 15, 2007
sheffield
ive been thinking bout having it done but havent got the time to do it myself or the funds to have someone do it for me. yesterterday my gf's parents went out and bought a ford Ka (they wanted something small and pretty fast, so why they got a ka, im not totally sure- tried to convince em to get a leon FR, as it would b more practical and FASTER but it feel on deaf ears). Anyways while in the ford garage there was a special edition fezzie that had tinted windows, and gloss black handles, bump strips and spoiler, the main colour was lime green, it looked great so when ive got the money im havin it done