Black Tdi Ibiza!

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Ordered myself a new sub today. Might give the Ibiza a bit of sound now.
Wheels are getting sprayed black some point this week :)
Slow progress :p

Matthewd91

MattyD
Jun 16, 2011
Gourock
Hope you dont mind me asking mate, how did you get the grilles either side of the badge off? i thought you had to take that plastic cover on top of them off first, then i tried pulling them but didnt want to break them:(

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Hope you dont mind me asking mate, how did you get the grilles either side of the badge off? i thought you had to take that plastic cover on top of them off first, then i tried pulling them but didnt want to break them:(

Heya mate. Don't mind you asking at all. What we are all here for :)

Erm, the grilles i took the bolts out of the plastic bit you are talking about and just pulled it back abit. Then with the side grilles you just have to be brutal with them. I felt as if i was going to break them but just pull them striaght out at you. Once you here one of the clips pop off you can get your hand behind and prise it off.

Hope this helps mate.

Matthewd91

MattyD
Jun 16, 2011
Gourock
Heya mate. Don't mind you asking at all. What we are all here for :)

Erm, the grilles i took the bolts out of the plastic bit you are talking about and just pulled it back abit. Then with the side grilles you just have to be brutal with them. I felt as if i was going to break them but just pull them striaght out at you. Once you here one of the clips pop off you can get your hand behind and prise it off.

Hope this helps mate.

Cheers mate ill just need to grow a set and pull them out haha !!

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Well. It has been an awfully long time!
After breaking my hand and loosing my job i have been out of action with my ibiza (N)

However, got myself sorted now and should be starting work again in the uni holidays!

Got lots i want to get for the beeza. Not sure where to start though. Anyone know where i can get my hands on a set of cupra alloys?

Hope you are all good!!

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Well. It has been an awfully long time!
After breaking my hand and loosing my job i have been out of action with my ibiza (N)

However, got myself sorted now and should be starting work again in the uni holidays!

Got lots i want to get for the beeza. Not sure where to start though. Anyone know where i can get my hands on a set of cupra alloys?

Hope you are all good!!

welcome back to the land of the living,

theres a set of cupra alloys currently up on eBay for a set of 5, 8days to go and already at £100+ :s

Ac2709

Mar 31, 2011
Blackpool
Joke how much people want for them. Don't mind paying a few hundred pounds but half of the ones on ebay have bald tyres (N).

Argh well, ill find some from somewhere! Fancy some d90's too! If only money didn't exist (N)

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Joke how much people want for them. Don't mind paying a few hundred pounds but half of the ones on ebay have bald tyres (N).

Argh well, ill find some from somewhere! Fancy some d90's too! If only money didn't exist (N)

well thats it, i would love a set of the leon FR+ wheels, same basic design as the 18" leon cupra r just smaller, but they clear £400+ on auction and i dont love them that much lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.