Blind spot error and other things

Jul 27, 2022
Hello,
I'm new here and already asking for your help.

I have a 2021 Leon which already was countless times (almost 20 times) at the dealer because of a strange problem.

In the winter when it's almost freezing the blind spot sensor and a couple systems related to it are not working when I first start the car in the morning.
The error thrown is C136015 which means Warnleuchte Spurwechselassistent / Unterbrechung Kurzschluss nach Plus which translates to Indicator light / interruption or short circuit
The ambient lighting, the cabling from the control unit to the ambient lighting and a couple of other control units where already replaced.
To fix this everytime it happens a restart always works.

Also I very often see U112100 Datenbus fehlende Botschaft / databus missing message in various control units.

Any ideas what the solution to the issue(s) could be?
Dealer is absolutely clueless and I'm already scared when winter is coming and the parts replacing party starts again...

Thank you!

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Welcome to the forum. I know that in winter the Formentor has some gremlins such as assistance sensors not working. The electrical system is quite complex as in it has alot of systems linked. I think it’s just a issue with the front assist sensors etc.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Welcome to the forum. I know that in winter the Formentor has some gremlins such as assistance sensors not working. The electrical system is quite complex as in it has alot of systems linked. I think it’s just a issue with the front assist sensors etc