Blueflame exhaust deals

RichN

Collecting Rings
Jan 29, 2005
Oxford
www.Oxford7s.net
Hi, going to be getting a blueflame cat back pretty soon, does anyone know if anywhere has a special offer on for em at the min?

cheers

Call them and tell them someone off the forum recommended you, they'll do you a cracking deal on the phone, when you eventually get through.

Highly highly highly recommend getting them to fit it as well. I took mine to several idiots before driving up there to get it fitted properly!

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
yeah cheers guys, rang them through work today, was on hold for 15min first time and had to give up but got thro eventually, got 30% off so far and might get a bit more if i advertise them on the work website, so need to smile sweety at my boss to see if he'll let me!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I did this, rang up and spoke to Nigel, good guy that knows his stuff. Got a very good price on my turbo back, even though i live in London i drove alll the way up there, over 3hrs for them to fit it. Did a great job and the drive home was amazing, totally transformed the car! Sounds the mutts nutts!

BUY BUY BUY!!:D

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Eeek, I didn't even haggle for mine :(

As above though - recommend getting them to fit it unless you have a decent garage near you

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Hhmm seems i may be getting my downpipe and sports cat...sooner than i thought then if they are handing out deals...