blueflame twin exhaust pics...LCR??

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
anyone had a twin exhaust TB blueflame exhaust on their LCR or mk 1 cupras?...time has come to start looking at a proper exhaust....

if anyone has pics it would be gratefull....my plans are a twin exit style (a la RS4) which obviously will include thr rear bumper modified. at the same time i will get the tips chromed i think....

anyone any advice on this or what the sound will be like?

i hate adding negative comments and i don't usual but imo i think this will look gash, i rekon two BF tips will look too in your face and not suited to the car, granted the Audi looks mint but i just can't imagine it looking as good. Sorry to put a negative response but i love your car as it is, nice and subtle ;)

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
cheers bud....tbh i have seen it before on a LCR but i remember how naff it looked (only cos some chav fooked it all up), i am into doing it proper i.e integrated into the rear bumper properly (not hanging below it)...i know what im after but its putting it into practice etc....

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
I think the LCR will suit a twin 6x4 setup as the rear is quite chunky anyway.
Not sure how you modify the bumper towing eye to get it to fit though?.

to be fair it isn't as in your face as i thought, just had a look at the pics of Daves car without the spoiler on page 24 and you can get a fairly decent idea of what it looks like. I think if you could get both sitting a bit higher if possible, just so it looks more flush i might take to the idea but that's only my opinion , might change and love it when i see it or once i've seen Daves properly at weekend :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise