Blueflame with a twist

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
I have decided to go for the blueflame exhaust. Just the back box with centre section for now.

Was just wondering if anyone had got the center section with the resonater cut out or removed?

IBIZA%20CUPRA%201.8T%20Cut.jpg

The large cylinder section.

What's it sound like?

kyle

chris.baldwin

Got it on mine mate, Sounds the nuts pops and bangs sometimes when changing down from third to second and the same when going up third to fourth. Deffo worth a buy :)

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
Woop wicked!!! I just heard back from blueflame and they said will do it for no extra cost so 348 all in.

What mods have you got mate?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
ive just chopped out the centre box on my milltek sounds:censored:awesome dont half hear the turbo spool no popping or flames though but have not put new downpipe on so we will have to see

chris.baldwin

Got a Ko3s, Revo Stage 2 remap, milltek high flow sports cat. sounds the nuts mate.

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
ive just chopped out the centre box on my milltek sounds:censored:awesome dont half hear the turbo spool no popping or flames though but have not put new downpipe on so we will have to see

Is there any vids on youtube mate?

Got a Ko3s, Revo Stage 2 remap, milltek high flow sports cat. sounds the nuts mate.

Need to get my intercooler before the k03s :( should be on buy the summer hopefully for stage 2

45_CB

Back in the Cupra again
Oct 8, 2007
Plymouth, Devon

You got a spec list fella? or better still videos aswell, can't seem to link to that photobucket one?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
You got a spec list fella? or better still videos aswell, can't seem to link to that photobucket one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw4cmlQ3jZY
sounds very much the same going to get few vids done this week
spec:-
induction kit
n249 bypass
milltek cat back with centre box removed
k03 turbo
universal intercooler with pancake pipe removed replaced with forge map tube
reworked intercooer pipe work
2007_0206a10003.jpg

booked in for 2.5" downpipe and sportscat at exhaustsuk
forge tip just ordered

so hopfully it should should even beter, now i have flames coming out of when reved between 4500-5000 revs

Mar 1, 2009
Liverpool
Iv just had the resonator out on my Milltek, was lucky enough to get hold of a genuine centre section from Milltek without the resonator.

Dosent sound that much louder / deeper but has a really nice note on idle now.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
LOVE my blueflame turbo back with sports cat. One of the best mods i ever did to the car. When i first had it put on i swear you could hear the car breathing so much better. Nice deep growl too when you put your foot down!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.