BLuetooth/CD manual?

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
Do you know where I can find the manuals for Bluetooth and audio unit for download? I am from Bulgaria and got my Leon 1.8TSI Stylance on Friday, but what amazes me is that there is only the car's owner manual included and no other manuals and the dealers told me they didn't have such manuals. I found the bluetooth manual in Internet but it is in Spanish and is scanned in JPG so I can't feed it to Google Translate :(

I am already using the bluetooth, but can't figure out the voice dialing for example. It is the same with the audio - I am using it but who knows what kind of settings may exist which I am no aware of without manual.

Maximus2000uk

You should have received a separate manual for the Audio system, and then another separate manual for the Communications pack in the car (bluetooth).

Maximus2000uk

So then call SEAT Bulgaria, or alternatively call your dealer, and ask for them to resent to you.

Or, ask the questions you need the manual for, on this site.

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
I have requested the dealers for the manuals and they sent me the one for Bluetooth. They didn't send me the one for audio, so I have requested it again. I hope they have it. In case they don't, my question is if the audio unit has some shortcuts or something which is not obvious through the main buttons? For example, how can I reset all audio settings to factory settings? And when in program mode, what are all those volumes which I can set (they are abbreviated in three letters and I cannot figure out what is what)?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise