Bocanegra options?

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi guys, does anyone know what the options are gonna be on the bocanegra and price list yet? Cheers

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
When I ordered mine, these are the options I had.

Bluetooth - £295
Dakota Red Paint - £370. (otherwise it's white, 2 colours avilable only)
Rear Parking Sensors, Auto Wipers & Auto Headlights - £695

There was no sun roof option, but everyone on the web is saying it comes with a small one.
There weren't any alloy options, I think it comes with 17's.

Also, there is the £299 GAP Insurance option.

I went for the Dakota red and Bluetooth options.

Cheers

ED

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi edhorny, thanks for reply, spoke to dealer today who had the options list/price gonna be a expensive car by the looks:-o Went for the dakota red (which is a exeo colour) bi-xenons glass roof uprated brakes which are £1100!!! which also look like the standard ones that were on my mrk 4 beza cupra couple other bits topped out nearly 20k!! Which is leon cupra money but least be bit cheaper to run i spous:think:

any chance one of the dealers on here can post up a full list of what the options are and prices??

Can't find anything on the net - very surprised nothing is up on the Seat websites yet when you can order them now :shrug:

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
stu38, looks like your dealer had a more up to date options list than mine, any idea what size alloys come with it? Mine isn't sure.

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi edhorny yea they come with "Sira" 17" alloys as in the picture you prob seen on here, no 18" option though, Still cant belive brake upgrade price though!! Delivery from october been told quite like the carbon fibre inserts on the wheel and gear leaver surround option.

sixfifty

May 8, 2009
Also, there is the £299 GAP Insurance option.

I went for the Dakota red and Bluetooth options.

Cheers

ED

Just a note to everyone, never get the GAP insurance from the dealer, you can get it MUCH cheaper on the web.

car2cover.co.uk do it for less than half the price of the dealer usually.

sixfifty

May 8, 2009
Cheers sixfifty, I thought £299 was cheap, cheaper elsewhere I'm there.

ED

No probs, avoiding the Supagard or whatever each dealer uses saves you lots of money too. You can get it on the web (eBay) for vastly less amouns of money. Getting GAP and Supagard can add another £500 - £600 on top of your new car purchase, but shopping around on the net for info on these and the best deals should save you £400 at least, albeit you'll have to apply the Supagard yourself.

L14M_T

THE JOYS OF A 1200cc
Jan 14, 2009
RCT, South Wales
the valeter in work with me puts that on the new cars we sell and does not rate Supaguard says its cheap and rubbish the best stuff he recommends is Autoglym. :shrug: if its clean and shiney im happy enough :p

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
How do people?

Do you know if the Bocenecra is here to stay. I read that its been released this year for the 25th anniversary. Just wondered how limited its going to be?

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
Quality ! That is going to be one hell of an awesome car.

Whilst Im on does anyone know how many Altea FR's were / are produced a year? I know they started in 07 and are finishing in 09. Just wondered how many there are.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
i nicked a price list from the dealer today this is the options listed, all prices include VAT:

Metalic Paint - £370 (dakota Red Only)

Racing Brakes - £1150

Conveinance Pack (consists of parking sensors, rain sensor, dimming rear view and coming home lights) - £245

Bluetooth Comms - £245

Combined USB/Aux - £93

Bi-Xenon Headlights - £636

Curtain Air Bags - £152

Panoramic Sunroof - £440

Navigation Instalation for Tom Tom (only available for TomTom V3, needs additional cradle) £34

Theres no alloy wheel options, your stuck with the 17".

The Bocanegra has got Climate control, Cruise control, ESP, hill hold, tyre pressure monitor, fogs with cornering function, split folding rear seats, alarm with backup horn, electric folding door mirror, dark tinted windows, leather steering wheel, access plus, XDS, DSG and the sports seats as standard according to this ( i dare say theres more but i might have missed them.)

There's no mention of the sunroof at all :confused: even tho most people say it comes as standard.

EB20VT

Feb 5, 2005
West Yorkshire
There's no mention of the sunroof at all :confused: even tho most people say it comes as standard.

I can't see that there will be a sunroof as standard if the panoramic roof is on the options list. The panoramic bit is a con, it just looks it covers half the roof, when on the inside its actually just a run of the mill sliding sunroof. Still, i'm glad my roc had it when i bought it, lets loads of light into the cabin and brightens it up a fair bit. Looks better too.

EB20VT

Feb 5, 2005
West Yorkshire
Just reading my previous post i realised, i put sliding sunroof, when i should have put tilting!

It would be very impressive if the sunroof was actually a contuinuation of the windscreen, but i would imagine you might lose a little bit of structural integrity:rolleyes:

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
:DWell finaly got to order my bocanegra yesterday went for Dakota red in the end, thought the candy colour looked fantastic too but fancy change especially as it looks a nice pearl effect metalic and it's also a exeo colour! Delivery hopefully will b October as they in production now.... Now just the long wait. :whistle:

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
Just a note to everyone, never get the GAP insurance from the dealer, you can get it MUCH cheaper on the web.

car2cover.co.uk do it for less than half the price of the dealer usually.

:doh::blink: i work for a gap insurance and can agree that the dealers do sometimes charge over the odds for a policy.

but all of you remember the saying "you get what you pay for".

the dealers that sell our product do have set prices they pay to us for the product and then the add their commission so there is always room for negotiation and getting a gap policy without all the hidden clauses

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.