Bodykit fitting near Leeds?

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
Hey all

Iv got a facelift cupra and im wanting the sideskirts and spoiler like on my previous pre facelift cupra.

Thing is im struggling to find somewhere..

I bought the car from JCT Wakefield, and coz there new seat dealer, there not interested in fitting the bodykit for me coz they dont want to do it wrong... (...alrighty..then..)

Iv been trying to contact david cooks in oldham (they fitted my last kit) and nobody ever returns my calls, so not actually tried them again recently..

Ted johnson barnsley...not had a great experiance with them before and when i rang they to buy a facelift they didnt even know what i was talking about..so..not going there.

Any other options? I wanna buy and get it painted/fitted, preferably from the same place.

Is seat huddersfield service/parts dept any good?

Ta!

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
I purchased my Leon from Seat Sheffield, which closed in 2008, but was part of the Seat huddersfield 'Autoworld' chain.

When I was in to order/pick up mine, there were a couple of cars having body kits fitted and all looked fine to me.

Regards
Mike

Jun 5, 2008
Leeds
not to put you off but JCT in menston have to have the worst customer service of any garage I have ever been to personally i would avoid them wherever possible

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.