Bonnet Bra fitted =)

Dave_88

Dave The Rave
Jul 2, 2008
Marske-by-the-sea/Antrim
Look what Santa brought me!! :D

Image0163.jpg

Was abit fiddly to get to sit right but I like it. But as I am well aware will not be to everyones tastes!

Last edited:

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
The fact the orange runs below the bonnet and it almost looks like the bra is sitting across it instead of below it sets it off I think, would love to see more shots!

Dave_88

Dave The Rave
Jul 2, 2008
Marske-by-the-sea/Antrim
The fact the orange runs below the bonnet and it almost looks like the bra is sitting across it instead of below it sets it off I think, would love to see more shots!
I will get more pictures up maybe today. That was just a quick one :)
wot is the purpose of a bonnet bra? :shrug: have seen a few of them knockin about
Yeh supposed to stop stone chips on the bonnet but I also think they look cool :p
Thats where I got mine from :)

uuf361

Jun 29, 2008
Stone chips mostly is what I think they're for - but not my cup of tea and if left on brighter coloured cars then removed the paint difference can be amazing :(

I used to live in the US where these are far more common and it always made me laugh that rust riddled cars (no MoT required in the US) had a bra on - I suspect they were holding the whole thing together :lol:

Dave_88

Dave The Rave
Jul 2, 2008
Marske-by-the-sea/Antrim
Stone chips mostly is what I think they're for - but not my cup of tea and if left on brighter coloured cars then removed the paint difference can be amazing :(

I used to live in the US where these are far more common and it always made me laugh that rust riddled cars (no MoT required in the US) had a bra on - I suspect they were holding the whole thing together :lol:

Mine wont be stopping on all the time ;) just when i do long journeys

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
do the bra's stay on tight or do they sag after awhile? I mite consider one even for short journeys I still get alot chips from poor road surface also the car is black so it should blend in more...(i hope)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.