Bought a 56 leon fr, where is the aux?

hawtin1584

Oct 30, 2008
I have bought a 56 plate leon fr and it has a button on the cd player saying cd/aux, but i dont have the aux socket in the middle by the handbrake, I think this is very strange. Is it located somehwere else?

hawtin1584

Oct 30, 2008
If they wern't standard whats the point in putting the button on the cd player to change it to aux then?

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
I have bought a 56 plate leon fr and it has a button on the cd player saying cd/aux, but i dont have the aux socket in the middle by the handbrake, I think this is very strange. Is it located somehwere else?

It was on both our 56 plates FRs!!! - check with a SEAT dealership using your VIN number, that should give you the build spec etc.

foxy367

May 12, 2007
Wigan
Have you checked under the drivers seat the Ipod input might be there. Mine has no Aux (56 plate) but I have the Ipod controller instead, my mate had a 56 plate with the aux in it as standard

adzfrtdi

Sep 18, 2011
I've got something under my driver seat but feels more like a scart socket, how do u know if you've got an I pod controller? & where could I get one?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
By the looks of it you have the ipod dock under the seat and just connect the ipod to it and press the aux button on the stereo and it will recognise it.

They are crap in my opinion lol and made me buy a new headunit

adzfrtdi

Sep 18, 2011
Ok cheers mate will try that, gutted cos I just sold a headunit cos my mates Leon had aux by handbrake

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.