Bought an Ibiza Fr Tdi today...good deal??

zenyck100

56 plate, 39000 miles FSH, Full service carried out before i pick up, taxed for me, MOT September 2010 and 12 months dealer warranty - £7380.

unfortunatley i did want a face lift model but the car was more or less immaculate. i suppose tyres will be cheaper with 16" alloys instead of 17"

you guys think its a good deal??

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Seems fairly good, colour? Shame its not a face lift one as you'll want the better bumpers, most people do! :)

16'' tyres are more expensive generally... or so I found out so have just swapped for 17's!

Dec 3, 2009
sounds a little bit pricey, but worth it for a mint car

I paid 8k for my facelift with 27k miles

Jun 24, 2007
durham
I paid 8k for a 56 1.8t fr with 15 k on the clock a month a go so it seems like a good deal but the facelift models do go fo a bit more

zenyck100

its silver. really good nick though. thought it was a good price, especially with the SEAT warranty for 12 months. i got piece of mind for a 12 month now

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
its silver. really good nick though. thought it was a good price, especially with the SEAT warranty for 12 months. i got piece of mind for a 12 month now

You will get your money back better with the diesel too. Even if you put 50k on the clock, it will be worth a hefty wack when you sell it.

zenyck100

i thought that but its not, noticed quite a few on autotrader 06 and 56 plates non face lift models.

i suppose facelift just looks more aggressive i suppose. im not too bothered coz car was in great condition. oh and im getting old.....lol

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
i thought that but its not, noticed quite a few on autotrader 06 and 56 plates non face lift models.

i suppose facelift just looks more aggressive i suppose. im not too bothered coz car was in great condition. oh and im getting old.....lol

haha! i was wondering, might have been late registration or something.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
56 plate, 39000 miles FSH, Full service carried out before i pick up, taxed for me, MOT September 2010 and 12 months dealer warranty - £7380.

unfortunatley i did want a face lift model but the car was more or less immaculate. i suppose tyres will be cheaper with 16" alloys instead of 17"

you guys think its a good deal??

sounds about right tbh, i paid just over £8k 8mnths ago for a facelift with 24k on the clock, but there was a bit of work needed doin on the wheels and tyres so i think you got a pretty good deal overall.

zenyck100

wish i could have stretched further but i was already beyond the limit i set.....lol. i suppose i could have hung on but thats how it goes with cars

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.