Brake disc size

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys, I am completely lost, atleast I think I am... I have a 2013 FR 2.0 TDI 110kw, and I think that my fronts are 288mm and rear is 253mm, but I just need to double check before ordering, anyway, do you have any experience with AutoDoc?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Woody_72

May 10, 2020
Northwest England
I've bought tons of stuff from Autodoc, they're great. Just bear in mind they despatch from Berlin so stuff takes about a week and it's a pain sending stuff back because of the distance.

Oct 21, 2020
I've bought tons of stuff from Autodoc, they're great. Just bear in mind they despatch from Berlin so stuff takes about a week and it's a pain sending stuff back because of the distance.
Thanks, just wanted to double check, because they have great sales but I don't want to get burned

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

GlekkeMatrak

Dec 22, 2020
Houtvenne, Belgium
Hey Nojbik,

I have been doubting my front disc size as well in the past, because for my model, both 288mm and 312mm were possible.
It depends on the specific suspension setup apparently. For normal front struts (= no DCC) I believe the standard is 288mm. I have the DCC however, and I had to go for the 312mm. I ordered everything from Autodoc as well back then ;).