Brake pads recomended?

sibbocupra

Mar 15, 2010
I want to upgrade the pads on my cupra, happy with the discs, just want pads. Can anyone recomend some good pads that arent specificaly for track use??

Poverty

ebc is dire, ferodo is good but pricey. The OEM pads are actually pretty good on the cupra, they are also ferodo

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Personally i think your throwing your money away going for the expensive DS2500,s. The standard pads are half their price and nearly just as good. Unless you've got your own rally stage to practice on i doubt you will notice the difference.

rikwandi

Mar 9, 2010
The Hague, Holland
Quick question guys and excuse @ thread owner if I put the question here;
Do we need to change also the callipers if we are about to upgarde the pads to i.e. ferodo ones?

Raffles

Jul 17, 2007
Staffordshire
Hi changed my discs to Tarox 2000 curved and grooved. The pads are Tarox replacements for the Audi A4 3.2 V6 / S4 model. Had no issues at all and there is about 70% reduction in brake dust ! Supplied and fitted at Awesome Gti, Manchester.

cupra-k1

Im in the same boat, i have bought new uprated lines and discs and fluid i just need pads now, want to buy some online but cant find anything decent

Sep 5, 2009
Midlands
Hi changed my discs to Tarox 2000 curved and grooved. The pads are Tarox replacements for the Audi A4 3.2 V6 / S4 model. Had no issues at all and there is about 70% reduction in brake dust ! Supplied and fitted at Awesome Gti, Manchester.

The main problem I get is the amount of brake dust, front wheels are caked 40-50 miles after cleaning, I may try these pads!