Brembo upgrades?

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone got any cupra brakes for sale? Want to fit on my 184 mk3.

I know they are diff sizes but they ahouls fit straight on right?

Woody_72

May 10, 2020
Northwest England
I've got the same car and I've just replaced the front discs (312mm) and pads with drilled Brembo Xtra discs and Xtra pads. £203 delivered for the whole lot from Autodoc and they're brilliant. Totally smooth and quiet but much more responsive braking. Mine are barely bedded in but when you touch the brakes because some tool in front of you on the motorway pulls out, you feel yourself slide ever so slightly forward on the seat. Oh and they look very cool too!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Aug 11, 2020
I've got the same car and I've just replaced the front discs (312mm) and pads with drilled Brembo Xtra discs and Xtra pads. £203 delivered for the whole lot from Autodoc and they're brilliant. Totally smooth and quiet but much more responsive braking. Mine are barely bedded in but when you touch the brakes because some tool in front of you on the motorway pulls out, you feel yourself slide ever so slightly forward on the seat. Oh and they look very cool too!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
I

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I was thinking of going for the brembo max ones with grooves and not drilled so might do that if i cant find any cupra ones. Abiut 350 all round

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
I've had both sets and the Standard Cupra ones are all you need unless your really into track days , the Standard Cupra brake set up is the same as the Golf R and they are a lot heavier so unless you just want it for looks I'd say the cheaper option is more than enough.

Reactions: bruno315
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.