Bridgstone vs Goodyear vs Michelin

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
I’ve always run Goodyear assys on my cars can’t fault them all round. Sure there might be grippier tyres (or better wearing/fuel) but pretty much peak in everything overall and what you want in a tyre for the price

mdaw1985

Aug 3, 2008
St.Leonards, East Sussex
I went from turanza t001 on the front of mine to assy 5. Definitely better on road noise. Even my wife noticed and she doesn't notice anything on cars. It was instantly better on aquaplaning but to be fair it wasn't a fair test as they were brand new compared to worn Bridgestone but still pretty sure they were better. Everything just felt better as stated before. I just went with a standard version of the tyre, no Audi version. It had A wet grip and C fuel. It was a 94 XL. I previously have run assy 2 on an exeo and they were the best tyres I'd had on that. Not tried Michelin though as they have always been the most expensive and others have been close on performance at much better prices.
Unfortunately the turanza on the back of my car still have plenty of tread after 29k miles.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise