Brochure ???

stevei'D

Jul 22, 2008
O how sad am I:p!? Ive just had my last edition leon brochure delivered with the cupra R etc in. Always nice to have the brochure for the car you have. Seeing as mines the FR+ is there any one out there as equally sad as me that knows if there were any FR+ specific press releases from Seat? Even if its just an A5/A4 fold out I'd still like to know if there is one so I can try and track one down. I've tried looking on the net etc but can't seam to find anything.

Ta in advance
Steve

stevei'D

Jul 22, 2008
So it not just me then!:clap:

It just nice to have everything all in a folder think it makes the world of difference come selling time.
Although I never had any reason to use a pen in my car, but just for the sake of it bought myself a nice FR labelled pen to sit in its holder in the glove box. A whole new level:p

richellis

Feb 29, 2008
Cannock
I had a mk3 golf and I painted a parker to match the car colour and cliped it in the holder on the glove box lid............

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
THANKS GUYS - can not believe no one has a digital version

was looking really for the accesories list for the leon to see what is available - does anyone know if this in included in the leon brochure or was it a seperate booklet?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.