• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Nathanio

Full Member
May 26, 2005
1,226
1
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
Hi guys,

the cigar lighter on my tol is broken (b00!) so I can't charge my phone/headset...

Now i've checked the fuse and thats fine, what else can I check? How can I get to the back of it to check the connections?

Any tips?

Cheers guys
 
To get to the back of it, you need to take out the ash tray lining (the bit you empty) and behind there are some torx screws, undo them and the assembly should fall forward into your hand.

The only thing attaching it at that time will be the wires for the cigarette lighter.