Bromley motor pageant, June 9th 2013

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I managed to secure us a double pitch again for this years Bromley motor pageant.

The Pageant is established as something of an institution amongst enthusiasts from all over the world. Where else would you find more than 3,000 classics in one place! It is a superb celebration of this wonderful way of life - a true flavour of a by gone age - and provides one of the best opportunities available to soak up Bromley's unique atmosphere of friendly club stands, displays and fellow enthusiasts.

This year's Pageant is building on previous years and promises to be better than ever with a number of added attractions, making this a great day out.

Bromley Pageant is famous for its one-make section where vehicles of each make and model can be entered and parked together. From Ford Cortina's to Aston Martins more than 1600 cars featured in this area last year. Entries are now open for this incredible feature. Entry for the vehicle is free (both driver and passenger require tickets) and includes a free show programme and entry plaque.

There is so much more with a huge Cars for Sale area, Fun Fair, Steam Engines, Trucks, Motorcycles, Modified Cars, the list goes on AND not forgetting one of the biggest classic vehicle trade shows in the UK with hundreds of Autojumble stands, and trade stands including the latest products, parts, services and new vehicles on display.
This years show is on Sunday June 9th.

Tickets are priced at £5 per car, this will gain entry for your car to be displayed on our stand plus entry for the driver and 1 passenger.

Payment can only be made by cheque, and will not be refundable.

This will be an early start so if you like a Sunday morning lay in this aint for you ;)

We have room for 30 cars and I have 18 at the moment so there's room for a few more.

Updated 15/4/2013

1) D.K Paid
2) t0m Paid
3) El Paid
4) Doctor Gonzo Paid
5) Ben 450 Paid
6) d3m0niTe Paid
7) Dav3 Paid
8) Talltrees Paid
9) Lee M Paid
10) James L Paid
11) Alex Ward Paid
12) Charlie Focus ST Paid
13) jc_boc Paid
14) Tris Paid
15) Kaza Paid
16) Readie46 Paid
17) Readie46's Dad Paid
18) seatleon2012 Paid
19) Holdup Paid
20) BigWill Paid
21) reece1591 Paid
22) Dean_dubber Paid
23) iSamKing Paid
24) EmDee Paid
25) DanGB Paid
26) Andy Barden Paid

PRE SHOW MEET DETAILS
The gates for show cars are only open between 7am and 9:30am, I previous years there has been a massive que to get in.

Meet location
McDonald's - Sawyers Arms
113 HASTINGS ROAD
BROMLEY COMMON
KENT
BR2 8NH

We need to leave here by 8am at the latest so if you want food get there early.

I have the tickets and will hand them out on the day so when you get to McDonalds come and find me.
We need to all leave together so we can get all the cars parked up together.

I have a map this year of all the pitch's which will make it easier on the day, it looks like we are in the same location as last year.

If anyone cant make it let me know as soon as possible and I will try and sell your tickets as I do have other people waiting to fill any spaces.

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
The organizers are a bit old school James :)

Should be a good day out once again this!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Nice one mate :)

1) D.K
2) t0m
3) El
4) Doctor Gonzo
5) Ben 450
6) d3m0niTe
7) Dav3
8) Talltrees
9) Lee M
10) James L
11) mylo
12) beezertart
13) jc_boc
14) Tris
15) Kaza
16) Readie46
17) Readie46's Dad
18) seatleon2012
19) Holdup

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
The organizers are a bit old school James :)

Should be a good day out once again this!

It's not the organizers Tom, The only way I can keep a track of who has ans hasn't paid is for you lot to send me a cheque, the last thing I want is to be arguing with people on the day of the show if there's not enough tickets.

For anyone that hasn't got a cheque book most banks are pretty good at issuing them and it should only take 5-10 day after you request one.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Ok, so you're old school :p

You need to add who the cheque is made payable to.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.