BTCC Rockingham Convoy - Sunday

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well tickets have been purchased, hopefully can start thinking about the convoy in. Im sure we will hear about group parking shortly, but we will be meeting at Donnington Services early Sunday ( hope to leave there at 8am ) and hopefully meeting up like last year with other convoys at that petrol station near to Rockingham circuit. ( around 8.45am )

Will have a look at last years thread for more details,

From Last year, and proved a success:

"There seems to be a large petrol station at the roundabout where the A427 crosses the A6003 just NW of Corby is that the one you're thinking of?

see http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?/ms? and zoom in to Corby and select hybrid option for best view.

Looks like a good place for North and South convoys to meet, then choose which road to wiggle through to the circuit either A427 through the middle or continue round the A6003 and northern ring road.

Last edited:

jwmurdoch85

Jul 7, 2007
Maidstone, Kent
Will be my first time up to the Rock, but will be there... need to check routes, but staying (somewhere) overnight Sat as coming up from Maidstone!

Will try join in a convoy if possible!

sops

Count me in !

Won £50 on the National sweepstake today, so that's next Sunday paid for :D

Nick

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Last year quite a few convoys all met at the petrol station mentioned in my first post. It worked well..... so if you are coming on your own, we will meet you there, otherwise, try to arrange your own convoys to all meet at the petrol station as well....

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Well I'm much much much older than you but I'm ready to welt my mellies again :p

Bring it on :funk:

People often get foolish as senility sets in! I still have my mind intact (mostly), so will see you and your mellies (welted or otherwise) at Donington, and not before!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise