BTCC Rockingham Convoy - Sunday

CupraJimbo

Nov 30, 2007
Gutted my Biza Coopra is in for repairs to a proper dodgy paint job so am grabbing a lift with the old mans Focus but will come say Hi if I see ya!!!!! Will there be a Donnington convoy as well?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Gutted my Biza Coopra is in for repairs to a proper dodgy paint job so am grabbing a lift with the old mans Focus but will come say Hi if I see ya!!!!! Will there be a Donnington convoy as well?

If you mean Donnington BTCC convoy, im pretty sure there will be. Quite a few people meet there anyway, so just keep an eye out closer to the time.

<OWEN>

no smoke, no poke
Oct 16, 2007
york
dont think me and my dad can make it this time:cry:. with him at work still, will get him post to confirm though.

but have fun everyone

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
As weve said we hope to get to the petrol station around 845am. If anyone fancies it, we will see them there.

jamfool

Search + Read = ANSWERS!
Aug 15, 2005
Nottingham
Im heading over with a mate of mine whos got VIP stuff as he's representing his company at the event...i've drawn the short straw for driving there.

I'm based just off the M1 J25 but we need to be there for 9am as he's got tickets for guests who we're meeting there...firstly it'd be good to join the convoy, 2ndly it'd be even better to leave the car with a group where i know it won't suffer any abuse...so if any of that fits the bill then let me know...otherwise i'll try and catch you guys there...

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Im heading over with a mate of mine whos got VIP stuff as he's representing his company at the event...i've drawn the short straw for driving there.

I'm based just off the M1 J25 but we need to be there for 9am as he's got tickets for guests who we're meeting there...firstly it'd be good to join the convoy, 2ndly it'd be even better to leave the car with a group where i know it won't suffer any abuse...so if any of that fits the bill then let me know...otherwise i'll try and catch you guys there...

No probs mate, see you at the petrol station !

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members