Bulb light constantly flashing.

Dec 27, 2021
Hi folks. I have a 2012 seat Leon SuperCopa and the bulb light is constantly flashing. I read that it good be caused by condensation. my lights didn't have any condensation in them but I removed them both anyway and re sealed them. after refitted the light was still constantly flashing. also all my bulbs are working fine. any ideas. thanks

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi folks. I have a 2012 seat Leon SuperCopa and the bulb light is constantly flashing. I read that it good be caused by condensation. my lights didn't have any condensation in them but I removed them both anyway and re sealed them. after refitted the light was still constantly flashing. also all my bulbs are working fine. any ideas. thanks
which Bulb light ?

Dec 27, 2021
This one here. It's constantly flashing on my dash.
Screenshot_20220211-160804_Google.jpg

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Is that the bulb out warning light? It could be that one of the bulbs is starting to fail, or, there may be a bulb loose in the holder giving intermittent warnings.?

Reactions: 300bhpdaily
Dec 27, 2021
I've checked all the bulbs and they seem ok. It flashes on the data panel A.F.S no bend lighting and my automatic headlight adjustment spent work. Could it possibly be the ballast unit

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I have no idea on this one. Have you recently fitted new bulbs or light fittings? Just trying to figure out what’s happened.

Dec 27, 2021
Yeah I put new headlight bulbs in and about a month after it started happening but only intermittent for a while then it got to the point it was on constant. I thought it was maybe the bulbs so I got other ones, but no joy

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Yeah I put new headlight bulbs in and about a month after it started happening but only intermittent for a while then it got to the point it was on constant. I thought it was maybe the bulbs so I got other ones, but no joy
Oh really if you changed the bulbs back and it’s still the same is there any chance the wiring might be weak and slightly damaged and when your going over bumps it’s breaking connection long to ping the bulb light? It’s a stuff one to call mate as it could be any bulb front or rear. Do you get water in your rear lights when it rains? Maybe a bad earth that’s corroded?

Dec 27, 2021
There doesn't seem to be any water in any of my lights. Its doing my head in coz the lights aren't adjusting when I'm driving. I might take a punt on the ballast unit and hope it fixes it

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
There doesn't seem to be any water in any of my lights. Its doing my head in coz the lights aren't adjusting when I'm driving. I might take a punt on the ballast unit and hope it fixes it
Does your car have the adjuster on the front lower arm? Is there a chance the plastic arm is disconnected causing the flashing?

Dec 27, 2021
I'm not too sure on that. I'd imagine it would have. Never even thought about that. Is there 1 on each side or is there just one

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.