Bulbs for Angel Eyes

murtagh_sean

Aug 2, 2007
Eglish, Co. Tyrone
Hi guys I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but I didn't have the time to do a proper search but need help with light bulbs for my angel eyes. I know people are going to say get HID's but that will be a long term project for me down the line but at the minute I just need a quick fix lol. I don't really have the first clue when it comes to the actual bulbs but could someone tell me what model of bulbs are used in them for all the lights or is it the standard bulbs like H7 etc?

Many thanks!! :funk:

PaulLC

Nov 8, 2007
Tyne & Wear
I know the dipped beam are H7 (think they are all the same as the standard lights) iam upgrading to hid's next week for my angel lights. :funk:

murtagh_sean

Aug 2, 2007
Eglish, Co. Tyrone
I know the dipped beam are H7 (think they are all the same as the standard lights) iam upgrading to hid's next week for my angel lights. :funk:

Thanks a lot mate...if the dipped beam are def H7's then it must mean the whole lot are just the standard! Don't have a clue about bulbs tbh but think that must mean the full beams are H1's then!

Thanks for the help just needed a quick fix :happy: but will definitely be going down the HID route in the near future...possible over Christmas or Easter holidays so all should be good until then :funk:

Good luck with the change over let me know how you get on :happy:

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
Angel Eyes Use H1 Bulbs. Ask Uncle Festester
Please Dont Listen To Anyone.
I Say So Coz Ive Had Three Sets.
You Would Have To Expand Th Hole On The Angel Eyes T Accomodate The H1 Bulbs.
The Housing Is A Bit Narrow.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
thankyou for all the helpful tips. i have looked at uncle festesters conversion.. looks excellent when finished; something to work to! cheers.

Topher

Vagen FK angel eyes

Hi dan just wanted to let you know i have used vagen.vg for angel eyes for my brothers leon and their fantastic. Great service and the angel eyes are brilliant.

andycupra

status subject to change
those vagen angel eyes look different from the previously used ultra angel eyes.
The Vagen ones appear more 'stock' in appearance compared to the Ultras. IMO.
What sytem do they have for the angel eyes? ie do they use a number of bulbs? leds? or one round bulb?

if someone could put a pic up showing the Vagen units that would be good :)
cheers.

Topher

lights

Well im more than pleased with mine i would advise anyone to get a set. Well worth the money.

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
The link is in post 16 but looks like he's deleted them from his photobucket.

o crap, is it difficult to make hid's fit angel eyes then? any ideas, sounds like its a must, just ordered/won my angel eyes so if i need to drill and modify them id rather do that before i install them, as i think the front bumper needs to be removed doesnt it?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.