main H7
high H1
fog H3

on std version (single reflector) non cupra
side 501
main/high H4
fog H7

all models inc cupra use orange indicator bulbs

only real oddball is the Ibiza CupraR that has Osram Diadems as std fit indicators and ice blue sides (501)

Mat

Here are some quick updates for those who like the "subtle" mods of pure white number plate bulbs etc

All are approx as I was using a 30cm rular :cartman:

Number Plate bulbs: 38mm
Interior Light: 45mm
Map/Passenger Light: 501
Boot Light: 45mm (working in a right gap, but I think that's correct)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Whats a twin reflector? I have 501 fitment for my sidelights, I know that, my dipped is a lamp on the outside (further away from the 'S' badge) and my high beam is on the inside (closer to the 'S' badge) which lamps do I need?

ta muchly

OJ

coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R
Aug 16, 2008
W-S-M
Whats a twin reflector? I have 501 fitment for my sidelights, I know that, my dipped is a lamp on the outside (further away from the 'S' badge) and my high beam is on the inside (closer to the 'S' badge) which lamps do I need?

ta muchly

OJ

Hi mate yours is the twin reflector so your bulbs will be

side 501
main H7
high H1
fog H3

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
so im assuming that the 501 bulbs just pulls off the metal body that it sits on, thought they were a complete unit when i looked at it.....

Mat

I have got amm my LED bulbs so far from UltraLEDs.co.uk.

Can't find the reverse bulbs on there tho :(

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Okay, I've looked around, but to no avail, what are the fitments on the rear light cluster, specifically the brake lights. I really want to convert them to LED. Looked on the halfrauds site on all the ibiza mks and none of them look like the bulbs I've got...

Thanks

ibizacuprafaded

does any one know where to get the chrome headed front indicator bulbs from, look horrid ahving orange things there!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.