Bumper Dealer Order

ruairidoc

picture.php

Hi,

Is the Bumper In the above picture (kewe's Toledo) the leon Cupra or the Leon Cupra R and is the facelift ot Pre-facelift?.

I thinking of Ordering one from Dealer for my toledo but don't really know what to ask for.
Doesn't anyone have a model Number or Official Name?

Thanks, Ruairi

V5power

Aftermarket kits

Have you considered getting an aftermarket front bumper, madmotors.co.uk stock FX tuning and Neo design spoilers that might be worth a look unless you are trying to keep it looking un-modded in which case I would keep the standard spoiler.
Just my point of view but if you are going to go through the hassle of changing it you might as well go for it with something a bit different.

ruairidoc

Thanks For the Reply!
I Never came across that site before.
I looked through the Front Bumpers but didn't see any i liked better than the cupra! But i did see a nice Rear Bumper that i might consider buying! So thanks for that lol

neotoledorb.jpg

Can Anyone Help me Out with my Orginal Questions please?

V5power

NEo design bumpers

Yeah, I found these about a couple of years ago and wanted to use that rear with a custom duplex exhaust system which i reckoned would look the dogs danglies but having started my own business i am unable to run a van and the toledo without selling the house and children so it looks like the tollys gonna have to go :cry:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.