Bust Downpipe

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Ok, need some help, need my flexi on the downpipe fixed, its a blueflame number and its blown at the downpipe on the flexi.

1. Can I get it fixed?
2. How much?
3. Will blueflame offer any warranty? I didn't buy direct, someone bought it and never fitted it so i bought it from them.

Lets be having the options guys and girls!

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
If blueflam warrent these with lifetime guarentee then its unlikely that they will replace it as its 2nd hand. Your going to have to bite the bullet and buy a new DP mate.

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Talk to blueflame? Got to be worth a call mate. They may do as you expect an say wear/tear, tough luck etc, but hey well, the question was asked.

Jimski

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
Ok, need some help, need my flexi on the downpipe fixed, its a blueflame number and its blown at the downpipe on the flexi.

1. Can I get it fixed?
2. How much?
3. Will blueflame offer any warranty? I didn't buy direct, someone bought it and never fitted it so i bought it from them.

Lets be having the options guys and girls!

not read any replies, BUT i sold one of the original design BF DP to a m8 on here after I had had it re welded and a brace added to it (the new design ones they now sell are fine) and after a few months the flexi started to blow, so I told him to call Nigel at BF and say the flexi is blowing, dont even mention that he didnt buy the DP from them, after all its lifetime warranty, anyway they sent him out a new flexy section in a couple of days and he took it to a local exhaust place to cut the old one off and weld the new one on.

if you dont ask you dont get!

hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
You can geta flexi replaced by most custom places, Cost around 80-100 quid supply/fit. Had it done on my previous car, not difficult job

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise