Buying a mk3 Leon FR

3D_Rob

Dec 20, 2019
Hampshire
How about a 2.0 190 petrol. More torque than the 1.8.I love mine but only available with the dsg gear box
More expensive than the 1.8s though since they are all ~1 year old. But a great option imo. Well equipped, more than fast enough, pickup from a roll to motorway speeds is surprisingly quick and effortless. DSG box is very nice.

Reactions: Watts06

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
I’d do anything for a cupra but the insurance is also fairly expensive for me right now, I’ve been looking at all models and the only one I seem to be able to afford is an FR, but I think I will get one in the future when I have more money, thankyou :)
Hi.
If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Watts06

May 28, 2020
UK
Hi.
If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Hello dan, I actually do need help, I’ve been using your usual “normal” insurance companies online and getting so many different and inconsistent quotes, it’s confusing the hell out of me and it’s putting me off getting a nicer car, how can I personally message you?

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hello dan, I actually do need help, I’ve been using your usual “normal” insurance companies online and getting so many different and inconsistent quotes, it’s confusing the hell out of me and it’s putting me off getting a nicer car, how can I personally message you?

Hi there,

Thanks for the message and have you tried ringing us at all? If you message me your full name / postocode and details of the vehicle you are looking to buy I can look into.

Thanks,
Dan

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.