Buzzing when making a call

Robdrums

"Bitchtits"
Feb 18, 2006
Surrey
Does anyone get a tempramental problem where they use the voice dial to call a stored number (though I don't know if that's anything to do with it in itself) and then you get 'The number is being dialled' then a noisy buzzing noise and no call? Then disconnect, try again and it may do it again, may work fine?

This is with the doesn't-work-as-everyone-knows Nokia N95 so am very prepared to blame the phone. Therefore I have no choice but to use the voice dial . I have a work phone that's fully compatible. I don't think I will worry too much if it doesn't do it with this phone, but if it does (I'll find out from Tuesday, I ain't switching my work phone on this weekend!) have I got something to be concerned about?

Cheers

Rob

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
I get this very occasionally with my Samsung, mostly if i try to use the phone just after it has connected... I dont use voice dial just the steering wheel controls so i dont think it is a problem with your phone or haveing to use voice dial as it is the Nokia N95.

DavysFR

Hi mate my N95 does this too my old Samsung D600 never did.

I went to a nokia service centre near me and they said that its a problem with N95's and I could get a free software update on my phone which would stop this but I had to leave the phone with them for a day.

Never got round to doing this yet. To find your nearest nokia service centre search the nokia UK website www.nokia.co.uk and you will find part of the site with details on your nearest service centre.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members