CAI brand debate

Al

Aug 29, 2005
There has been discussion on here about intakes as well. The most common intake for the Cupra is the dbilas as it is the only one available in the UK designed for a K04 with the filter in a position to collect cold air properly. Other kits are available like the Evoms, but it needs to be modified for the Cupra.

For the FR, there is a lot of choice however. Woudl be good to see them all tested on a dyno back to back :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
It is expensive. The thing is though, the people who are buying intakes down in RSA will decide with their wallets. Either that or order stuff from the USA like a lot of us do here :)

RodneyA

FR crazy
Nov 14, 2008
South Africa
It is expensive. The thing is though, the people who are buying intakes down in RSA will decide with their wallets. Either that or order stuff from the USA like a lot of us do here :)

by ordering the stuff online...how long does it take for it to be delivered?
to add, have any parcels not ever been delivered?...we just afraid that it might not arrive.

one last question, for the FR, which intake is best and most affordable?

thanx,
RodneyA

Cupra_Ary

by ordering the stuff online...how long does it take for it to be delivered?
to add, have any parcels not ever been delivered?...we just afraid that it might not arrive.

one last question, for the FR, which intake is best and most affordable?

thanx,
RodneyA

Hey Mr. FR
How you doing mate?
Nice to find you here!

If you do a search, you will see there is a 7 page on the Intake debate.
See here:
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=181346

PM me on our home website and I'll gladly help you with any issues you may have!.

It's all personal preference.
Forge, DBIlas, BSh, Evoms are all excellent quality as well as motorcade.

PS - The quickest 8P S3 is running Forge Intake and the quickest GTI is running the motorcade CAI.

Let me know if I can help you out in any way!

Also note - That by bringing in Evoms & other Intakes, we have to pay customs almost 20% more on the base price!

FRC stocks Forge, so you save big time on their products!