Calling all TDI FR owners

JohnnyDrama

Dec 19, 2006
Lancs
Hi guys,

Decided I'm gettin a TDI FR in a couple of months (I want it now but my wallet won't allow it), and I just wondered what kind of price I should look for when dealing with the Dealers? It'd be Zenith Grey, with the 18" alloys, bluetooth, convenience and winter packs - looking at Motorlogix, drivethedeal and the Deal Negotiator they're all offering in the region of £17-17.5k but a p/x is a bit difficult with these companies...

Thanks in advance ppl

harveee

Jan 18, 2007
I part exed my focus st3 with direct seat, they gave me a great deal and an excellent price on a new fr tdi [16095] .
they are based in newcastle and u can pick up or have them drive the car to u and drive your part ex away. [125 quid charge]
I tried two local dealers and they said they didnt even want to sell me a car at that price !!!!
Ring em up ask for Alison, she is very good, 0191 2562646
ps. massive company , always answer the phone , cant fault em.

http://www.directseat.co.uk/

Last edited:

JohnnyDrama

Dec 19, 2006
Lancs
cheers for that mate, had heard that direct seat didn't give great savings but by the sounds of it are willing to do a decent deal, and bit nearer for me as well...

Stuart83

Jan 2, 2007
Tamworth, Midlands
I've ordered mine through "the deal negotiator". They price them at £15745 as standard i think, and then any extras you want on top are just below normal rrp. Got mine in Red with 18"s for £16195. Bargain. Getting gr8 service so far too, fingers crossed nothing will go wrong with the collection date!!!

robjw

I got prices from drive the deal, the deal negotiator and broadspeed and then took them to my local dealer - Richard Alexander in Huddersfield. It was a few weeks before xmas and they did me a deal based on the car being registered in December. My FR TDi with Metalic and Bluetooth was £16,300.

harveee

Jan 18, 2007
just had an email from deal negotiator and was indeed cheaper than direct seat y 350 pounds, am waiting to see what they offer me part ex on my st,
already put a deposit of 200 quid down with direct seat so might have to stick with them.

L4NXY

Try Andy at LC Charles SEAT Crewe. Gave me an offer too good to refuse. Black Metallic, Leon FR 170, with ipod connection delivery in March on an 07 plate - £16145 (retails at about £17900) happy days!

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Arnold Clark in edinburgh has grey 56 plate FRTDi for £15.8k on 'sale' according to the paper today, although it lists it as platinum grey??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members