Cambelt, water pumps etc cost????

NowGottaIbizaMk5

Feb 5, 2005
Beverley
Local garage - who are usually O.K. - have quoted me £300 for cambelt change (kit with tensioners etc) and metal water pump inc labour for my 1.4 AKK Jan 2000 Ibiza . . . BUT ... they have 25% discount on this so it'll work out at about £225!!

Does this sound about right folks?

Last change was 6 years ago this coming April, about 45k miles have been done since then.

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
sounds ok mine cost 475 had everthing you did plus oil and plugs plus i had a full diagnostics run and tweek for 130 included in the price!

NowGottaIbizaMk5

Feb 5, 2005
Beverley
Got it done now! Cost totalled £467 inc VAT BUT that did inc metal bladed water pump, cambelt, tensioners etc PLUS new rear brake pads, big annual service checkup (usually £150) and sorting out the handbrake that was slack. Above did inc 6 hours labour.

Martin CUK

CruisinUK.com
Jul 13, 2004
NW
www.cruisinuk.com
Yeh, everything. I normally go to JBS or Awesome for any work but my car has FSSH and they worked out the cheapest by far for a full service, cambelt etc & MOT. Got it back yesterday, feels great! :D

loveturbopower

Jun 13, 2007
Frome, Somerset
225 is good price mate, i had mine done metal impellor water pump, cambelt kit including tensioners and labour, had the car back within half a day and cost me 210 all inclusive of vat

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.