can anyone recommend a decent mapper in west yorkshire

Loftus

Feb 11, 2015
Been considering a remap for the fr tdi 170. Engine code is cfja.

There is custom tuning in Bradford but I've seen bad reviews.

Another company called west yorkshire tuning have said they can do mine via the obd and that it would take it to 205 bhp with 430nm torque. Should I be weary of mobile maps

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Rstuning is decent got my fiesta done there, r-tech is better though in my opinion, plenty of other mappers but only been ro them two :)

Last edited:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
+1 on RS tuning in leeds, no personal experience but other forums rave about him, especially on megane ones. TJS tuning are a shark dealer and they also do top notch maps for tdis too.

Loftus

Feb 11, 2015
+1 on RS tuning in leeds, no personal experience but other forums rave about him, especially on megane ones. TJS tuning are a shark dealer and they also do top notch maps for tdis too.

I looked at the rs tuning and they didn't list my engine

Sep 29, 2008
Bradford
You really want to go with a TDI specific tuner, Darkside are reputable although there are shed mechanics around that try to slate them for not maxing out on power, but at least with them there is after sales service in case something goes wrong, not cheap either, probably same as RSTuning, I've used both and was happy with both.

Petecog79

May 11, 2012
Big fish tuning in stokesley about hour away but very good. I have my cr170 mapped and drives faultless. Ive done 20k since map.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members