Can I fit these wheels? Find out next time on...

√дLİC

Hey ppl, this is a brilliant site, brownie points to whoever set up & runs it. :clap: Anyways I've decided to reap the benefits of your combined expert advise.
I have bought a set of 17" TOORA T940 's they have the following measurements:

PCD: 100, Rim width: 7.5J, 4 stud, offset: 35mm, diameter 17", tyres 205/40/17

I know they came off a mk3 seat ibiza cupra, the Q. is Will they fit on a 1.4 S reg mk2 ibiza SXE as I don't know whether the wheels will fit under the arches? r the spaces for the wheels to fit under deeper on a cupra? Will they rub, do i need spacers? HELP the newbie!!! :redface:

Ben16v

Jan 8, 2007
Glastonbury
www.gmvw.co.uk
Hey ppl, this is a brilliant site, brownie points to whoever set up & runs it. :clap: Anyways I've decided to reap the benefits of your combined expert advise.
I have bought a set of 17" TOORA T940 's they have the following measurements:

PCD: 100, Rim width: 7.5J, 4 stud, offset: 35mm, diameter 17", tyres 205/40/17

I know they came off a mk3 seat ibiza cupra, the Q. is Will they fit on a 1.4 S reg mk2 ibiza SXE as I don't know whether the wheels will fit under the arches? r the spaces for the wheels to fit under deeper on a cupra? Will they rub, do i need spacers? HELP the newbie!!! :redface:

They will fit fine, not sure on scrubbage with 205 tyres on, but 7.5J will go under there no worrys!

wheels will sit in 5 mm more than your current wheels although yours is a 1.4 so unsure on standard offset.

Hope this helps.

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
yeah should be fine only difference is the width of the wheels, i have the mk3 cupra alloys on my mk2 and they are fine but those are wider

there are quite a few people running that size on a mk2 afaik and have no problems, only thing you may get is rubbing if you decide to go lower

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.