Can I turn off the fake engine noise on the FR

JonnyG

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FWIW you also need an android device too for the OBDeleven app (it does not work on Iphone IOS system).

Definitely go for the Pro too, you can do nearly any coding changes yourself then (don't need to spend points).

Deleted member 103408

The IOS System version will be availiable to pre order from the 5th May

Reactions: JonnyG

Deleted member 103408

current dongle will still work but android only support. new dongle will support ios and android however stage one will be limited funcionality for ios

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshua Oakes

Apr 30, 2020
Curious, does the 2.0tdi 184 have this, 2016, I’ve read mixed comments, plus I don’t know how it would sound with or without it?

Joshua Oakes

Apr 30, 2020
Yes it does - well my 2014 184 does. In normal mode it's not on and in sports mode it is. You should be able to tell if it's working properly.

If it’s what I think it is I don’t think it sounds too bad, read loads of negative comments but I don’t mind it

Josh.

Black Leon FR 2.0TDI 184 DSG

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
If it’s what I think it is I don’t think it sounds too bad, read loads of negative comments but I don’t mind it

Josh.

Black Leon FR 2.0TDI 184 DSG

Basically, it's a speaker that turns on when you use sports mode and makes the car a bit `louder`. I don't mind it either but a lot of people either don't like it or turn the volume down a bit!

Reactions: Joshua Oakes

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Personally, I hate the very idea. It's the kind of thing a boy racer would do to his Corsa. Like a fake dump valve or those bits of plastic you glue to your brake calipers to make them look bigger. Cheap, tasteless and tacky. For a major manufacturer to do it is pathetic and certainly lowers my estimation of them.

I think it's the very antithesis of what VW should stand for. Their reputation was built on solidity, reliability and straightforward, honest engineering. Cheap tricks should be left in the Halfords bargain bins.

Reactions: Joshua Oakes

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know if you can turn this function off with a foxwell nt530 full system scan tool?

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise