car detailing place in Scotland?

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
is their anywhere near kilmarnock that does a good job of car detailing? as my car hasnt been done since ive had it with the bad weather and the guy before me didnt take care of it so it would be a big task for me to do alone..any suggestions?

-SlicK

No smoke, No poke
Nov 23, 2008
Beith, Scotland
You should have a wee word with andy that kicks about killie (cant miss him, slammed clio on white wheels) he does detailing, did my mates clio a while back.

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
aw your a kind soul!lol when would you be willing to give us a hand mate?
yours or mine?which evers easier for you since your offering to help for nothing :)

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
in kilmarnock mate...best way to explain it...down the ayr by-pass where the average 50 camera's are,down the slip road after the last camera to kilmarnock then on your left hand side theres an estate called caprington...thats where i stay

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
lol sorry....90% of folk from kilmarnock dont even know theres a place called caprington never mind where it is!:lol:

erm ive got a normal garden has and powerwise i have a power socket?lol

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
lol sorry....90% of folk from kilmarnock dont even know theres a place called caprington never mind where it is!:lol:

erm ive got a normal garden has and powerwise i have a power socket?lol

Yeh i guess most Killiue folk never get to enter the posh bit lol. Garden hose is fine. I'll bring my pressure washer.

Wasn't sure if everywhere in Killie had electricity yet :lol:

What are your seats and carpet like? Is it worth bringing the shampooer?

Do you want a machine polish too?

Just trying to think of everything I'd need.

I finish work at 2 on friday, so it would be ideal to get it started on the friday and finished on the sat if you're wanting shampooing and polishing.

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
lol yes we moved out the caves a while ago and discovered the wheel and electricity(not on the same day) :lol: we killie folk arent that far behind!lol

erm dont think we'll need the seat shampoo but i need something to tidy up the dash etc?
and machine polisher would be ideal mate, ive got meguars clay bar already....ive also got some hefty scratches on one side so im just wondering what youve got for them?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members