Car Parts

leon_richard

Well i've been looking on this forum along with others for years for advice but some of the information can be quite confusing so thought i'd start this thread.

What i thought would be handy was if there was a list of various parts and the car models / engines they are fitted on. Things like MAF sensors, lambda sensors, types of filters, oils and lubricants... basically stuff that people may want to replace but aren't on every car.
Please add info if you can help and i'll put it all together into one big superpost :funk:

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
after you then matey... doubt anyone would be arsed to compile a huge post like that tbh.

search usually throws all the answers ive needed.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
:doh:
Well i've been looking on this forum along with others for years for advice but some of the information can be quite confusing so thought i'd start this thread.

What i thought would be handy was if there was a list of various parts and the car models / engines they are fitted on. Things like MAF sensors, lambda sensors, types of filters, oils and lubricants... basically stuff that people may want to replace but aren't on every car.
Please add info if you can help and i'll put it all together into one big superpost :funk:

There is loads of info including most you listed here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=243 it really pays to have a look around;) how long have you been looking :doh:

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.