Car pranged in Car Park....Gutted!!!

Cuprandyg

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share my bad news from this weekend. I went up North to see the family, everything was going fine; pissed up on the Friday the same on Saturday. It was when me and the missus decided to travel over to her brother.

We all went to a place called Cliffe Castle in Keithley, West Yorks. It's nothing special but it got us and the kids out for a couple of hours. So anyway we parked up and we were in there for about an hour and a half.

When we came back there was a note under the windscreen wiper from a good samaritan member of the public basically saying

'some ****** ran into you and didn't stop, I couldn't didn't get all his details but it was a green Pegueot reg P237, sorry couldn't get it all'.

I can tell you I was fuming. I was ready to go searching the streets of Keithley for this f:censored: er. So anyway the missus calmed me down, we went back to my brother-in-laws and we cleaned it up with some T-Cut. It's not that bad really just a slight bump and a 6 inch scrape along the front right bumper, but that's not the point, there was nothing wrong with her up until then I was gutted :cry: .

I've got Chipsaway coming next monday to give me a quote on the damage, has anyone dealt with these before?. Hopefully there will be a happy ending to the story.

Cheers

Andy G

mcirish

gutting mate, you have my sympathy - let me know how chips away do, got some fine scratches that could do with sort out (not me previous owner)

Brucel

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
Hi mate you have my sympathy to that is a *******....

I had a similar problem with mine... went to a friends in Nottingham for a party. Parked the car right outside so I could keep an eye on it... When I got home that evening I noticed some damage... someone had kicked in my drivers rear door.... Ended up having to have it all pulled out and filled and that side of the car resprayed just because someone could not careless about other peoples property.... :(

No need but that is the society we live in. Hope it all goes ok mate mine cost me £240 and now she isn't perfect like she was.... :(

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
was probably even the guy that drove into you that left the note, ive seen it before, they've seen that there was witnesses to the event so looked like a good person and left details under the wipers but havent really

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.