Carista App

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
Has anyone managed to change the comfort indicator flashes to 4? I've made the change and then disbaled and re-enabled in the menu but I still get three flashes.

It worked fine on my old Skoda and a mates Passat (both cards from 2014) but doesn't appear to have taken hold on my facelift Leon...

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Has anyone managed to change the comfort indicator flashes to 4? I've made the change and then disbaled and re-enabled in the menu but I still get three flashes.

It worked fine on my old Skoda and a mates Passat (both cards from 2014) but doesn't appear to have taken hold on my facelift Leon...
Reboot the infotainment Sysem

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Just used it for the first time today. Changed a few things. Can’t find anything to alter the DRL brightness though!?

hunter918

Oct 8, 2017
I've now tried that, still getting 3 flashes. Do I need to change it back to 3, then go back to 4 and immediately reboot again?

If I remember correctly I had to factory reset the Lights section in the vehicle settings for it to work on mine

Reactions: Naylor92

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
So you just reset the light section ? Then you can set the DRL lights to 100%? What are they on at default ?

Yes, I just reset the light section.

I haven't touched the DRL settings though, I was changing the number of flashes for the comfort indicators from 3 to 4. I'll look at the DRL settings next time I'm in the car and see what they are (assuming Carista does that)

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Yes, I just reset the light section.

I haven't touched the DRL settings though, I was changing the number of flashes for the comfort indicators from 3 to 4. I'll look at the DRL settings next time I'm in the car and see what they are (assuming Carista does that)
Did you get your 4 flashes?......Sorry forgot it was a factory reset of lighting, not an Infotainment reboot !!!

Craig Elliott

Dec 28, 2018
So I'm not after all this coding stuff that OBDeleven offers... I just want to be able to tweak things such as...

Door lock/unlock chirps

One click mirror folding

Rear LEDs always on

Park Pilot Reverse display

Rain closing windows

Turn down soundaktor

Stop start system Deactivate.

Does carista support these? Can't understand why OBDeleven is so much more.

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
So you just reset the light section ? Then you can set the DRL lights to 100%? What are they on at default ?

I didn't see anything in the Carista app about DRL brightness, various settings for when they are on/off and being able to enable the menu in the car for them but nothing to do with brightness. Maybe the beta version of the app has this but I'm using the version from the play store...

MGH74

Dec 17, 2017
I have the Beta, why not as it was free, after reading that it had the extra things I wanted to do.

Raglits

Jan 1, 2019
I have the Beta, why not as it was free, after reading that it had the extra things I wanted to do.

Might have to sign up for the beta with another email. I bought Carista when it first came out, £15 for a lifetime subscription to the standard app, don't know if it includes the beta stuff...

MGH74

Dec 17, 2017
Might have to sign up for the beta with another email. I bought Carista when it first came out, £15 for a lifetime subscription to the standard app, don't know if it includes the beta stuff...
Quite a few bits missing when I first signed up. You don’t need a new email, just ask for the beta testing. You then get a link.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.