Car's in the Bodyshop - Pics

sirjimalot

JIM-MAN
Aug 10, 2005
County Durham
porsche's usually have the aerial inside the glass down the middle of the window..... so i woulda thought it might be expensive if thats what u mean

andy_dea

Aug 9, 2003
north east
Visit site
JKing said:
Was bored so did a little photoshop, looks very mkIV 4 golf like, excuse the colour match on the R32 rear valance, came from a black card so was difficult to re-colour

Ibiza_r32.jpg

smaller number plate recess looks cool, but i would flush the standard exhaust hole out and have a stealth exhaust system on it making the rear alot smoother and euro style

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
Can wait to see the front bumper as i was thinking of smothing out the lines in it as mine is in need of a respray soon. Have you had the lower half of the rear smoothed as this is what i would like done aswell?

Does look sweet tho hope to see it at ultimate dubs as i will be up there with mine.

Mark@VAGWORX

SEat Regular
May 15, 2003
Nr Colchester, Essex
C3 LJG said:
Can wait to see the front bumper as i was thinking of smothing out the lines in it as mine is in need of a respray soon. Have you had the lower half of the rear smoothed as this is what i would like done aswell?

Does look sweet tho hope to see it at ultimate dubs as i will be up there with mine.

Yeah, both front and rear bumpers are losing the swage lines.

Mine will be on an outside stand at Ultimate Dubs, so come over and say hi if you see me near the car.

Mark@VAGWORX

SEat Regular
May 15, 2003
Nr Colchester, Essex
Scotty_b said:
You keeping the seat badge at the back? THought you were going ullllllllllltra smooth?

Nah, badge was always staying, did photoshops with and without it, looked slightly better with it left on believe or not! Plus then you've got all the hassle of remote boot solenoids etc.

The badge is being sprayed metallic graphite grey along with the rubbing strips etc.

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Yeh, it's going to look awsome once done, very euro like with the smoothing of the bumpers. I take it all the side skirts and back trim are going to be smoothed and glossey? Unlike the standard rippled texture.

Mark@VAGWORX

SEat Regular
May 15, 2003
Nr Colchester, Essex
Craig! said:
Cool, are they able to pull the rear arches out a bit more? Or don't you have that worry any more now the porsche rims are on? It's going to be one sweet car once done!

They've rolled all 4 arches. Haven't seen how much room they've made tbh, but enough to space the rims another 5mm to 10mm i would think.

Cheers, can't wait to see the next progress pics.....be Monday now i reckon.

mikeydee

Mike
Mar 3, 2005
Doncaster
cars looking good mate, be sure to post some pics when its finished :D! The porsche wheels look sweet, but personally I would have left them origional colour, but they still look great mate!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members